This lovely "Turn Key" Rancher awaits your buyer. Three Bedrooms on Main Level with Beautifully Refinished Hardwood Floors. Spacious Living Room with Bay Window and Ceiling Fan. Dining Room with chandelier and Atrium Door Leading to Covered Rear Patio. Updated Kitchen and All Appliances Convey. Eat-In Kitchen also has a Pantry. Sliders lead to Covered Rear Patio. Updated Full bath with Double Vanity and New Recessed Lighting. Lower Level offers Huge Recreation Room with Raised Hearth Brick Fireplace, Wood Burning. and New Wall to Wall Carpeting. Second Full Bath on This Level. Rear of Basement affords Storage Galore and Laundry Area. Other Amenities Gas Heat and CAC. New Roof (about 6 weeks new). Rear Storage Shed. Extra Long Driveway can accommodate 3 cars. Level Rear Yard. Freshly Painted Throughout, This home will not last. Make your appointment sooner rather than later.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
1,760 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
WOODLAWN HIGH CENTER FOR PRE-ENG. RES.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle, Brick.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Atrium. Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price