Exceptional custom masterpiece located in the coveted Foxport community. Sited on one of the most magnificent premium lots available in Western Howard County boasting over three acres! Offering a breathtaking outdoor paradise embellished with a gorgeous pool; expansive deck, patio, professionally landscaped grounds, circular driveway, and a tree lined view. Quality renovations and upgrades over 200K invested! Step inside to find pure perfection, beautiful hardwood flooring, sundrenched windows, and a phenomenal open concept. Formal living and dining rooms complemented with crown molding and elegant chair railing. Prepare delectable meals in the stunning kitchen offering modern elegance, comfort and style with quartz counters, custom lighting, brand new double wall ovens, large walk-in pantry, center-island, breakfast bar, a casual dining area, and a farm style door leads to the arrival center and laundry room. Proceed into the sensational two story family room highlighted with floor to ceiling windows, a dual sided wood burning fireplace, and a Romeo and Juliet balcony. It doesnât end there; a stunning home office renovation provides the perfect space to work from home. Relax in the graciously sized sunroom offering a soaring cathedral ceiling and a remarkable scenic view. A full bath concludes the spectacular main level. Travel up the front or rear stairs to the sprawling primary suite graced with plush carpeting and a separate sitting area. Luxury primary bath presents double vanities, oversized glassed enclosed shower with seating, standalone soaking tub, and two walk-in closets. Three additional graciously sized bedrooms and a full bath complete the upper level. Continue up to the top level to find a private fifth bedroom retreat, in-law suite, or a space for visiting quests accentuated with an en suite bath and a walk-in closet. The impressive lower level provides the ultimate custom wet bar, recreation room, media room, powder room, and a sixth bedroom or exercise room with an en suite bath! Updates include: kitchen renovation, bathroom renovation, expanded laundry room, main level reconfiguration, and so much more. A must see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
6,922 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Energy Star
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Marble, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price