PENDING RELEASE! Adorable, porch-front rancher recently renovated with many stylish updates, on a spacious lot, located in a highly desirable, walkable Catonsville location! Venture inside to find a fantastic open layout with fresh paint, engineered wood flooring, natural light and so much more! Main level great room boasts a spacious living/dining area and a newly renovated gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and small movable island. Sliding kitchen door allows you to quickly access the sun-filled patio- perfect for entertaining or enjoying a morning cup of coffee! In addition to a great open concept, you'll find 3 generous sized bedrooms including a luxurious master suite with high ceilings, a deep walk-in closet and an attached full bath. The two other bedrooms located on the other side of the home offer large closets and share a full bath. Fenced rear yard is the perfect size for all activities and leads right to the over-sized 1.5 car garage! The garage offers plenty of room for parking and additional room for storage. More storage space can be found in the large attic inside the home, which has floor boards and pull down stairs for easy accessibility. Walk to Opie's, the Trolley Trail and Catonsville's main street to enjoy dinner, drinks or shopping! Enjoy outdoor recreation at Patapsco Valley State Park, weekly Farmers' markets, and so much more! Convenient to schools, parks and many local hot spots! Easy access to commuter routes, BWI & MARC Train. The house has zero stairs and could easily be altered to accommodate any special needs.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,203 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Main Level Entry, Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Trees, Back Yard, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Trees/Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price