***REDUCED 20,000******* If you are looking for your own piece of paradise on the water, then look no further. This beautiful 5 level, all brick townhome is located in the gated community of Anchorage, in the heart of Canton. The home features 2 bedrooms and 3 full baths, plus an attic that has the potential to be converted into an additional bedroom, office or study. Breathtaking views of the Marina, Harbor and city skyline including the newly done Domino Sugar sign can be viewed from 3 different levels. The living room features a wood-burning fireplace, high ceilings, and has been built out to include a double wide sliding door that opens to the balcony. The remote-controlled, retractable awning provides shade when desired, on not only 1 but 2 levels. The large kitchen includes plenty of cabinet space, granite countertops, updated flooring, stainless steel appliances and plenty of space for a large dining room table. The spacious primary suite includes a updated en-suite with double sinks. The top floor bedroom, faces the water and has windows that have been replaced and enlarged to maximize the view along with custom top down or window up shades. There is also a full bathroom on the same level, The lower level features a family room with built-ins, a 2nd fireplace, updated full bathroom and a sliding door to the rear private yard/patio/garden complete with a low brick wall. Additional updates include: Windows, Insulated garage door, flooring throughout, W/D, Refrigerator, Roof, flashing and gutters. The attached 1-car garage, driveway and assigned parking space allow for parking of up to 3 vehicles. This beautiful townhome has low HOA fees and sits directly on the promenade that wraps nearly uninterrupted around the Harbor, allowing you to stroll/walk/run/bike along the ever-changing waterfront without ever stopping to cross a road.
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,166 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Slate, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 2. Fireplace Screen.
- 24 Hour Security, Monitor System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Skylight, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
- Patio, Balcony
- Lot View
- Marina View, Harbor View
- Body of Water
- Patapsco River / Baltimore Harbor
- Masonry, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Sidewalks, Front Yard. Front Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price