3 bedroom, 2 bath rancher with trash collection included! Easy walk to a local park. Siding and windows have been replaced. Main level bathroom features double sinks and a heated floor! Finished lower level provides plenty of additional space, and includes a small wet bar. Control your heating costs: there's a propane fireplace with a stone hearth in the living room, a flue in the basement to add a stove of your choosing, and forced air electric heat with backup propane heat (no need to rent the propane tanks...they're owned and convey with the property). Fenced rear yard provides privacy, a play area, and a great area for pets. Some cosmetic work is needed to make this house your own. Sold as-is.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
1,092 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price