Welcome to 4709 Mount Carmel Road in the Baltimore Section of Hampstead. This Spacious Three Bedroom, Two Full Bath Rancher is located on Lovely 2.2 Acres of Useable Land for Outdoor Enjoyment. The Home offers a Spacious Eat-In Country Kitchen with Large Pantry and Cabinets Galore. All Appliances Convey. Formal Dining Room with French Door Access to the Spacious Living Room. The Living Room offers a Lovely Raise Hearth, Wood Burning, Brick Fireplace. The Living has a Very Large Front Window which affords Lovely Natural Light. The Primary Bedroom has its own Bathroom and Bedrooms Two and Three Have Easy Access to the Full Hall Bath. Did I mention the Sun Room of the Kitchen with Access through the Sliding Door? The Basement if Full and Unfinished. Let Your Imagination Design Whatever You Desire. Let's Not Forget the Two-Car Garage with Automatic Openers and Remotes. The Long Asphalt Driveway Affords Additional Parking. The Home is Being Sold "As Is". This Home will not last. The Well and Septic have been tested and all is OK. Documents will be in the downloads. Please feel Free to Contact Me with Any Questions. Just Think, You Could Call Me Home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,624 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
CALL SCHOOL BOARD
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Lot Dimensions
- 2.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price