Well maintained Cape Cod offers some recent updates and is ready to welcome its new owner! Main level features 2 bedrooms and a full bath along with the kitchen and living room. The sun room provides the ideal place to enjoy your morning coffee or tea! The upper level hosts 3 additional bedrooms and the recently remodeled second full bath. Ample storage space and possibilities await in the unfinished basement. Exterior highlights include the detached 2 car garage and a deck. Includes a brand new water heater and washer/dryer. Also the roof and heating/cooling system was replaced only 6 years ago and the interior of the home boasts fresh paint throughout. Full of charm, don't miss out on this great home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
1,909 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Water Dispenser, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning, Stone, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Partial, Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Sideyard(S), Level, Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price