Don't wait, this spacious townhome will not last. Freshly Painted and Newer Wall-to-Wall Carpeting throughout. Entrance Foyer with Half Bath. Living Room has beautiful Bay Window. Separate Dining Room with Pass Thru to the Kitchen. Large Country Kitchen with plenty of space for a table area and separate pantry. All appliances convey. Brand new Sliding glass door to the Large Rear Deck. The Upper level offers a spacious Primary Bedroom With Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Two Closets and Private bath with Soaking Tub. Upper level has two Additional Bedrooms with Ceiling Fans. Lovely Hall Bath with Tub/Shower Combination. The lower level of this townhome has a walkout slider to Full Patio under the Spacious Deck; a huge Family Room with Wood Burning Fireplace, Private Office, additional Full Bath and Laundry/Utility Room; Washer and Dryer Included. You Could Call Me Home!
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
2,040 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price