Carroll Vista / Del Webb 55+ Community. Meticulously maintained extended Rehobeth model with stone front, stone-walkway, and covered lighted front entry with glass high grade storm door. The welcoming two story entrance foyer connects to the central hallway with nine foot ceilings is highlighted by the alluring and bright Dining Room boasting tray ceiling, crown moulding and chair rail. Gourmet kitchen boasts abundant forty two inch under mount light cabinets with top wood trim. Upgraded stainless steel appliances, granite counters, stone back splash with raised tile accents, roll out cabinet shelves, revolving corner storage area and lighted pantry. Large prep center island. The adjoined spacious Great room provides a tranquil respite. White mantle and granite hearth fireplace, lighted ceiling fan, and sliders to the screened porch and trex deck. The large main floor primary bedroom has a tray ceiling and walk in closet with en-suite bathroom. Bathroom features dual sink granite vanities, large walk in shower with seat,, and linen closet. The low maintenance main floor with access to powder room, laundry room, EXTRA WIDTH and Height garage and beautiful screened porch and trex deck that provides a tranquil respite. The entire house has an upgraded lighting package, water softener system, radon mitigation, high quality hardwood flooring,tile, and carpet. Plantation Shutters on every window and door! The unique upper floor with a hardwood landing, two en-suite bedrooms with walk in closets, and another bedroom/office . The lower level features a large family room, the fifth bedroom, full bath, media room, large storage room, with utility tub, gas grill hookup, and walk out to stone patio. This beautiful home is ready to move in! Donât forget the two pools, four chip and putt golf holes, putting green, tennis and basket ball courts, bocci ball court, walking paths, gazebo, simulator golf, and state of the art Clubhouse with sauna, indoor pool, billiard room, exercise facilities, ballroom, library, grand room, and elevator. Enjoy the easy living lifestyle with no grass to cut, no snow to shovel. Bring all your guests to this move in ready home. Thereâs room for everyone! Tour your new home today!
Condo, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other,
Block, Frame, Vinyl Siding, Stone
3,850 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Underground
Carroll County Public Schools
FRANCIS SCOTT KEY SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Storage, Foyer, Loft, Media, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame
- Patio, Screened-in, Porch, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Library, Meeting Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Sauna, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price