*** NOW OFFERING $18,000 IN FLEX CASH - FOR A LIMITED TIME! *** The largest of Ryan's Composer Series, the Strauss offers the space and customizing details of single-family living with the convenience of a townhome. On the main living level, you are greeted by an enormous Living Room featuring a large coat closet or a convenient powder room. Across an arched breakfast bar is a generous and airy Country Kitchen with optional island, perfect for entertaining. A window-lined Morning Room off the Kitchen provides room for dining and is accented with an optional hutch. Up a flight of stairs designed to be elegant and functional, the upper level boasts three bedrooms, two baths, and a 2nd floor laundry. No need to worry about storage space as generous closets abound in all bedrooms. The Primary Bedroom is a private retreat accented with an optional tray ceiling and featuring an enormous walk-in closet. The Primary Bath boasts a soaking tub and separate shower with seat. Several lower level floor plans are available depending on community.
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Brick Front, Concrete, Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,989 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame, Concrete
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price