Wonderful 3 bedroom, 2 full bath rancher located on a dead end street with a beautiful yard and surrounded by a mature landscape. There are beautifully refinished hardwood floors on the main level, living room with a gas fireplace, updated kitchen, & bathrooms. Separate dining room and 3 nice sized bedrooms. Windows on main level, have also been replaced. Additional room in LL great as an office/playroom plus large open are and plenty of storage. Relax on the front porch. Access the lower level from inside as well as outside. This home also has a large 1-car garage and shed w/plenty of storage. Credit score of 700 or higher! $50 per app, pets case by case. Residential lease only
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
0.53 Acres |Case by Case Basis Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,288 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Other
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price